I'm Rita, I'm 15, I dig art and aspire to be an artist

Saturday 9 November 2013

A WIP... And another one and another one


For school, we are supposed to make a self portrait as Amedeo Modigliani would do. Mine isn't Modigliani AT ALL oh my

Queen-sort-of-zombie-chihuahua-named-Chloé

Attempt to draw Green Day... so far so failed 
Plus, the paper looks weird after erasing everything so many times!!

Ampliation work. The original one is right here, the artist is awesome!!

Death and epiphanies.


I don't know what I'm doing around in this drawing but I'm loving it.

GREEN DAY SONG TO CHEER EVERYBODY UP YEP


\m/

4 comments:

  1. Obrigado my dear! gostei das fotos :)
    http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/
    Win 15$ on Sammy Dress Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelente seu trabalho, é sombrio e ao mesmo tempo bem particular. Vou acompanhar! www.alienagratia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete